Thank you for purchasing our Bronze LLC formation package. The following services are included in the $397 Bronze package:
- Answers to your LLC Questions by phone or email.
- LLC name verification with the Arizona Corporation Commission’s database.
- Prepare custom Articles of Organization rather than the ACC’s bare bones Articles.
- Prepare the Arizona Corporation Commission Coversheet.
- Hand File the Articles of Organization and the Coversheet with the ACC.
- Pay the ACC standard filing fee of $50 (unless you paid or pay an additional $35 for expedited ACC filing).
- Email to you the Articles of Organization with the ACC’s received stamp on it. Use this document and the federal employer id number you get from the IRS to open the LLC’s bank account.
- Send you Instructions on how to get an employer id number (EIN) from the IRS. The Bronze LLC formation package does not include hiring us to obtain the EIN unless you paid an additional $75 for this service. The easiest way to get the EIN is by using the IRS’ online wizard.
- Prepare a custom Operating Agreement.
- Send you a digital (pdf) copy of the Operating Agreement as an attachment to an email message.
- Prepare a spousal Disclaimer for a resident of Arizona who is married member and who intends to own the LLC as separate property. The non-owner spouse must sign the Disclaimer or both spouses will own their interest in the LLC as community property. The Disclaimer is at the end of the Operating Agreement.
- Prepare a Notice of Publication.
- Publish the Notice of Publication in an ACC approved newspaper before the deadline required by Arizona’s LLC law.
- Obtain an Affidavit of Publication from the newspaper.
- Deliver the Affidavit of Publication to the ACC and email a copy to you.
- Provide Statutory Agent Service for one year.
The above list does not include any additional services you may have purchased.
The $397 fee includes all formation costs ($50 ACC standard filing fee & $27 newspaper publication fee for Maricopa County publications).
If your LLC’s place of business is not Maricopa county: (i) we will form the LLC with the LLC’s address as the Firm’s address to allow the LLC to save the outrageous publication costs charged by newspapers outside Maricopa county, and (ii) you agree that you will file a change of address form with the ACC after it is formed to change its address to your LLC’s actual known place of business.
Note if We Used Our Address to Save You Publication Costs: To change the address of your LLC on the records of the Arizona Corporation Commission complete and sign the ACC’s LLC Statement of Change of Known Place of Business and send it to the ACC at the address on the form.
Although we act as the LLC’s statutory agent for the first year for no additional fee, after the first year we will charge the LLC $99 a year payable in advance to continue as the LLC’s statutory agent. If you do not want to pay our statutory agent fee then you simply appoint a replacement statutory agent at any time.
In preparing the LLC documents we will represent: (i) the member of a single member LLC, (ii) both members of a two member LLC if they own their interests in the LLC as community property, (iii) the LLC if the LLC has two members who are married and own their interests as separate property, or (iv) the LLC if the LLC has two or more members who are not married.