Thank you for purchasing our Gold LLC formation package. The following services are included in the $997 Gold LLC package:
- Answers to your LLC Questions by phone or email.
- LLC name verification with the Arizona Corporation Commission’s database.
- Prepare custom Articles of Organization rather than the ACC’s bare bones Articles.
- Prepare the Arizona Corporation Commission Coversheet.
- Hand File the Articles of Organization and the Coversheet with the ACC.
- Pay the ACC expedited filing fee of $85 so the ACC will review the AOO within 5 – 10 business days.
- Email to you the Articles of Organization with the ACC’s received stamp on it. Use this document and the federal employer id number you get from the IRS to open the LLC’s bank account.
- We get the LLC’s EIN from the IRS. Your LLC’s responsible person must complete and sign and return an IRS Form SS-4 to us before we can get the EIN. A member or manager of the LLC must go to our web page called “IRS Form SS-4” and follow the instructions. This page explains how to complete the IRS Form SS-4 and return it to us. This form authorizes our legal assistant to contact the IRS on behalf of the LLC and apply for the EIN.
- Prepare a custom Operating Agreement.
- Prepare a spousal Disclaimer for a resident of Arizona who is married member and who intends to own the LLC as separate property. The non-owner spouse must sign the Disclaimer or both spouses will own their interest in the LLC as community property. The Disclaimer is at the end of the Operating Agreement.
- Prepare the Notice of Publication required by Arizona LLC law.
- Publish the Notice of Publication in an ACC approved newspaper before the deadline required by Arizona’s LLC law.
- Obtain an Affidavit of Publication from the newspaper.
- Deliver the Affidavit of Publication to the ACC and email a copy to you.
- Provide Statutory Agent Service for one year.
- Give members access to all LLC documents stored on the net using Citrix’ ShareFile secure storage service (only if you authorize this service)
- Send the Resolutions and the Operating Agreement to all members for their digital signatures (only if you authorize this service)
- Prepare Organizational Resolutions of the Members.
- Prepare Membership Certificates for all Members.
- Give you an LLC Portfolio with all LLC documents organized behind tabs.
- Include a Springing Member provision in the Articles of Organization & Operating Agreement.
- Include Non-economic Member Provisions in Articles of Organization & Operating Agreement.
- Prepare one Confidential Trust to be the sole member for one of the members of the LLC.
- Use our address service for the LLC & the trust owner in the Articles of Organization filed with the ACC for one year. After the first year we charge $100/year to use our address for the LLC or a member, but you can avoid this fee by filing a member change address form and/or a company change of address form with the ACC.
- Give all members of your LLC access to our Operations Manual.
- Give all members of your LLC access to our Arizona LLC Alert System.
The above list does not include any additional services you may have purchased.
The $997 fee includes all formation costs ($85 ACC expedited filing fee & $27 newspaper publication fee for Maricopa County publications). If your LLC’s place of business is not Maricopa county: (i) we will form the LLC with the LLC’s address as the Firm’s address to allow the LLC to save the outrageous publication costs charged by newspapers outside Maricopa county, and (ii) you agree that you will file a company change of address form with the ACC after it is formed to change its address to your LLC’s actual known place of business.
Note if We Used Our Address to Save You Publication Costs: To change the address of your LLC on the records of the Arizona Corporation Commission complete and sign the ACC’s LLC Statement of Change of Known Place of Business and send it to the ACC at the address on the form.
Although we act as the LLC’s statutory agent for the first year for no additional fee, after the first year we will charge the LLC $99 a year payable in advance to continue as the LLC’s statutory agent. If you do not want to pay our statutory agent fee then you simply appoint a replacement statutory agent at any time.
In preparing the LLC documents we will represent: (i) the member of a single member LLC, (ii) both members of a two member LLC if they own their interests in the LLC as community property, (iii) the LLC if the LLC has two members who are married and own their interests as separate property, or (iv) the LLC if the LLC has two or more members who are not married.