Have you protected your family from your death or incapacity? If not, why? If you are an Arizona resident who does not have a Will or a Trust we recommend that you read my short eBook called “Family Asset Protection.” Arizona estate planning attorneys Richard Keyt and his son Richard C. Keyt wrote the book to help people learn about and understand a complex, but very important topic.
How to Learn More about Estate Planning
To learn who will inherit your assets if you die without a Will or a Trust and how to protect your loved ones subscribe to our free online ebook called Family Asset Protection. If you have any questions about wills, trusts, estate planning or if you want to make a free estate plan consultation do one of the following:
- Call Richard C. Keyt (the son) at 480-664-7472 ([email protected]) or make an office phone appointment with him using his online calendar.
- Call Richard Keyt (the father) at 480-664-7478 ([email protected]) or make an office or phone appointment with him using his online calendar.
We titled our book Family Asset Protection because people too often do not realize that the purpose of signing a Will, a Trust and ancillary estate planning documents is to protect their most valuable asset – their family. When people procrastinate and not adopt a comprehensive estate plan it is their family that incurs economic harm and mental anguish because of the failure to plan.
Here are the titles of some of the chapters of Family Asset Protection:
- Primary Reason to Have a Trust – to Protect Your Family from the Ultimate Nightmare
- Bad Estate Planning Examples of the Rich & Famous – James Dean, Stieg Larsson, Amy Winehouse, Anna Nicole Smith, Marilyn Monroe & the sole heiress to the In-N-Out Burger fortune.
- How to Determine Who Will Inherit Your Assets if You Die without a Will or Trust
- 10 Reasons to Sign a Will or a Trust
- Trusts Explained
- Funding Your Trust
- All about Trustees
- 3 Stages in the Life of a Married Couples Trust
- 2 Stages in the Life of a Single Person’s Trust
- The Gift Trust – How & Why to Give Property to Kids in a Trust that Gives Life-time Asset Protection
- Federal Estate Tax
- How to Prevent the IRS from Getting 40% of Life Insurance
- How to Get Immediate Free Access to My Family Asset Protection Book
To read our free online eBook called Family Asset Protection.
Do yourself and your family a favor and invest the time to read Family Asset Protection. If you are married please ask your spouse to subscribe.
The Keyts Estate Planning Website
To learn more about Arizona Wills, Trusts and estate planning go to our Arizona Wills & Trusts website.