People have hired me 8,900+ times to form their Arizona LLCs because the services I provide are worth much more than the low fees I charge. See the contents of our three LLC packages for a detailed explanation of the LLC formation services we provide.
Contents of Our $797 Silver LLC Package
Our most popular LLC formation package is the Silver package includes the following services:
- Unlimited free phone calls before & after formation with an AZ LLC attorney
- Form your LLC & get it approved by the state the same day you pay us and approve your questionnaire.
- File the Articles of Organization & email it to you the day we file – you need it to open a bank account.
- Prepare a custom Operating Agreement for the members to sign.
- Get the LLC’s Employer ID Number (EIN) from the IRS.
- Give you access to my 170 page ebook the “LLC Operations Manual.”
- Act as statutory agent for the LLC for the first year at no additional cost.
- Prepare organizational resolutions for the members to sign.
- Prepare a Membership Certificate for each member – equivalent to a stock certificate.
- Free LLC comprehensive legal audit two months after we form your LLC.
- Optional: Give all members the ability to digitally sign the Operating Agreement and the organizational Resolutions.
- Insert all LLC documents behind tabs in a portfolio & mail it to you.
- We send all members 49 emails contained in our Arizona LLC Alert System. These messages remind members to complete important post LLC formation tasks and give members LLC information.
Forming an Arizona LLC involves more than filling out a form and filing it with the Arizona Corporation Commission. Learn about the “Two Phases in the Life of an LLC” and why phase 2 is the most important phase.
Get Answers to Your LLC Questions
If you have any questions about forming or operating an Arizona LLC, please call me or my son LLC attorney and former CPA Richard C. Keyt (480-664-7472). We don’t charge to answer questions about LLCs.
Hire Us to Form Your LLC for $497, $797 or $1,297 the Day We Are Paid & You Approve Your Formation Questionnaire
Our fees include the Arizona Corporation Commission filing fee, newspaper publication and statutory agent service. Compare the contents of our three LLC formation packages. Most people purchase the $797 Silver package. The $1,297 Gold package is for people who want confidentiality and don’t want their name and address to appear on the public records of the Arizona Corporation Commission.
To hire us to form your LLC select one of the following options:
1. Phone (the easiest way): Call one of the following people and give us your LLC information.
Richard Keyt, J.D., LL.M (federal taxation) – 480-664-7478
Richard’s son LLC attorney Richard C. Keyt, JD, MS (accounting) – 480-664-7472
KEYTLaw LLC legal assistant Amanda Duran - 480-664-7846
Complete our LLC Formation Questionnaire.